Careers at ilapo
Jobs in Munich for tomorrow's pharma!
We are a globally active pharmaceutical wholesaler – specialists in procuring, importing and exporting medicines as well as ensuring smooth and timely delivery of these products, many of which are vital for preserving life.
Our job vacancies in beautiful Munich are aimed at anyone who would like to become an integral part of the ilapo team, to get stuck in and help shape the future of our business. Only those who invest in the future can successfully manage an international company. That's why we have been providing training since 2008.
Benefits of working at ilapo
New members of our dedicated and friendly team can look forward to the following perks, among other things:
- A job in Munich, a cosmopolitan city with a heart – one of the most beautiful cities in Bavaria and in the whole of Germany.
- An exciting, varied, challenging and responsible job at an internationally operating pharmaceutical wholesaler.
- An informal working atmosphere and a family-friendly corporate culture: a babysitting service, in-house nursery with reserved places for children of ilapo employees and with a parent-child office, flexible working hours, option to work from home, health offers.
- A modern workplace in a central location (close to the Hirschgarten S-Bahn train station).
- A mentoring system ensuring that new employees are welcomed by experienced team members, introduced to the community and their tasks, and supported in their first steps.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making channels that facilitate effective collaboration, leave space for creativity and new ideas, and enable everyone to make a difference in their own way and help shape our future.
- Other benefits include: company bike leasing, company pension scheme, optional gym membership or subsidised MVV travel pass and much more.
What our employees say
“I liked working in the pharmacy, but my new tasks at ilapo are so varied. I can't imagine switching back.”To the team
Helga, Head of Exports
“I know the weather forecast for at least 10 countries around the world – it's the only way I can make sure our medicines travel with the right temperature profile.”To the team
Josip, Merchandise Management
“When your hard work results in an urgently needed vaccine reaching the patient faster than expected, it just feels great!”To the team
Your prospects with a pharmaceutical job at ilapo
You will become part of the ilapo family, be able to develop and increase your knowledge of pharmaceutical and medical products as well as your skills and qualifications, including pharmaceutical law, customs law and logistics know-how. You will support us in our valuable work to improve the health of people and animals around the globe.
This means that we gain drive and competence from you – you gain a future-proof job in the essential pharmaceutical wholesale trade from us.